- All prices are based on sharing a double or twin cabin and are per person per night in US Dollars
- Master Cabins 5 and 6 carry a USD50 per person per night supplement
- Single Cabins carry a USD175 per person per night supplement
- Non Divers are entitle to a 10% additional discount (valid only for any individual booking)
- Children Policy:
0 – 7 years old children are free of charge
8 – 12 years old children who do not dive are entitle to a 50% discount
8-12 years old children who dive must pay full price
Children above 12 year old are considered as adults
*In order to be able to qualify for the above benefits, children must share the same cabin with their parents
- Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km
- Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary
- Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Cruise director
- Experienced Dive Guides, with a maximum of 4 customers per guide
- Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
- Government taxes
- Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai
- First spa treatment of each person on board
Not included :
- All vessel port and harbour fees: between USD5 and USD25 per day depending on the destination
- Enriched Air Nitrox: USD10 per diving day
- Dive/snorkel gear: USD3 per item or USD10 per full set per day
- National Park/maritime areas entrances fee
- Laundry: USD1 per item
- Spa treatments after the first complimentary one: USD10 per 45 minutes treatment
- Travel insurance (please see note below): highly recommended
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise
- VIP service at the airport- if available
- Dive insurance: MANDATORY
* FREE NITROX AND COMPLEMENTARY DIVE EQUIPMENT FOR ALL REPEAT CUSTOMERS
* ANY TRIP CAN BE ALSO BOOKED AT AN ALL INCLUSIVE RATE. PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS
* ALL PAYMENTS ON BOARD WILL BE DONE IN INDONESIAN RUPIAH (IDR)
Special Note regarding Travel Insurance: Indonesia is situated in the middle of the Ring of Fire and as such is regularly affected by volcanic activity which can impact travel arrangements, domestic and international. Dive Damai cannot be held responsible for a missed departure or disruptions to our schedules due to Force Majeure. Therefore it is HIGHLY recommended that all customers purchase travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance. Reservations : All reservations must be made with Dive Damai by electronic mail or facsimile transmission. All prices published on the web site or printed in the brochure are cash USD.
Rates : For both, individuals or full boat charter please refer to schedule and rates. Full boat charter is 10 paying guests + 2 guests free of charge. Dive Damai also offers group concessions of 4-7 guests = 5% discount and 8 guests + 1 guest free of charge. Rates are per person and night and are calculated for a currency exchange aboved 1USD= IDR 13,000- . Should the exchange rate fall below this parameter, Dive Damai has the right to ask for a compensation. The total of all payments submitted to Dive Damai bank account must be net in the full amount as stated on the invoice. No Bank transfer commission will be assumed by Dive Damai. A 3.5% fee will be applied to all credit card payments. On the vessel we accept all major credit cards.
Short notice bookings: Full payment will be required if the booking is made less than 90 days before departure.
Deposits : For individuals: A deposit of 25% per person to be made effective to Dive Damai no later than 10 working days after the date the reservation is made. Dive Damai reserves the right to offer the berths to another client should the deposit not arrive by the stated date. Full payment must be completed 90 days prior to departure. If the payment is not fulfilled, Dive Damai will proceed to cancel the booking according to the cancellation policy stated on this website For single occupancy, please contact the office.
Full boat charter: Any schedule can be booked as a full boat charter. Possible changes in the dates or itinerary should be discussed in advance with Dive Damai and a relocation fee may apply 10% of the total must be paid within 10 working days following the booking.This amount is non refundable. 40% of the amount due must be paid 180 days prior to departure. This amount is non refundable. The total remaining amount has to be paid 91 days prior to departure.
Credit Card Payments: Credit card payment onboard is usually available, please inform your credit card company that you will be making overseas transactions before you leave home. Credit card payment from overseas, when available, will be processed by our third party provider, Veritrans. The online invoice you will receive should clearly show the Dive Damai, or Damai Cruises, logo and upon clicking on the link included on this invoice you will be redirected to the Veritrans Secure Server to complete the transaction. Rates are quoted and paid in USD. Payments using credit card will be converted to Indonesian Rupiah at that day’s mid-market rate, as quoted on www.XE.com. Please note that this may differ from the rate your bank use to buy back into your credit card’s currency. Credit card payments will be subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
Changes : Individuals: Should the reservation be altered 90 days or less before departure, 20% of the total invoice will be applied to cover administration costs. Full boat charter: Increases in the number of passengers will only be accepted between 180 and 90 days prior to departure. Cancellations : All cancellations made by the Guest/Agent will be done by registered post, facsimile transmission or electronic e-mail. Individuals: The operator reserves the right to charge an alteration or cancellation fee of USD500 per passenger for any cancellation or amendment made 180 prior or more the day of departure. A cancellation fee, of the equivalent to a 15% of the total invoice, will be applied if the cancellation is made between 180 and 91 days prior the date of departure No cancellation or alteration will be accepted 90 days or less from the day of departure. Full boat charter: No money will be refunded for any full boat charter bookings. Changes in Brochure : Dive Damai reserves the right to alter the prices printed in the brochure or any price list due to special circumstances. Nevertheless, the invoice of any already confirmed booking will never be altered. Dive Damai will inform all agents and publish the new rates on the web site. The day the booking fee is received will be the starting date of the contract. Alterations and cancellations made by Dive Damai : Dive Damai reserves the right to alter the itinerary or given services due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Dive Damai will inform the agent and/or client at the earliest possible time of such alterations, as well as any consequent changes to the price. Dive Damai will make appropriate arrangements where possible to provide clients with a viable alternative. Dive Damai reserves the right to cancel a trip due to unavoidable circumstances and will contact the agent and/or client at the earliest possible convenience. In the unlikely event that a trip should be cancelled by Dive Damai then an alternative date will be offered to the agent or client and where such a date is unacceptable to the agent or client then a refund of the money paid for the trip by the agent or client will be considered If circumstances (e.g weather conditions or unforeseen natural phenomena etc) force Dive Damai to alter the itinerary and the quality of the trip is effected, Dive Damai will not be held responsible for the altered itinerary or, if such a case exists, the shortening of the trip. In the case of Force Majeure (natural disasters, epidemics and unforeseen acts of God etc) or unavoidable acts of man (war, riots etc) Dive Damai reserves the right to cancel the trip and offer an alternative date to the agent and/or client at the earliest possible convenience. Should the agent and/or client be unable to accept the offered date then Dive Damai will not be required to offer an alternative or to refund any monies paid. As stated above, it is recommended that clients take out separate trip cancellation insurance before traveling to Indonesia. Dive Damai reserves the right to cancel a booking if any unreasonable or unlawful act on the client’s part gives justifiable cause to do so. In such instances, Dive Damai will not refund any payments made by said client. Disclaimer: Dive Damai will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ personal belongings.